Some bitch asked my boyfriend to go to the gym with her tomorrow morning and he said yes.
Just like that.
1) The only reason people invite those of the opposite (or same, if you swing that way) to the gym is to show off their toned muscular bodies or to “show them how” to do something “correctly” in order to get their slutty little hands all over you.
2) WHAT PART OF THAT SEEMED LIKE IT WOULD BE OKAY WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND WHO ALREADY THINKS THAT 99% OF THE PEOPLE WHO GO TO YOUR SCHOOL ARE SHITTY.
3) I would never invite someone of the opposite sex to the gym with me because the gym is like a private place to go and like rid your body of toxins and bad vibes. I don’t want no damn man watching my thighs jiggle as I laboriously run on the treadmill.
4) She’s a sophomore (he’s a senior, that’s fucking weird right) and his first defense was “she’s ugly” meaning he was totally into the idea EVEN THOUGH the class they were going to take was at 8:35 IN THE MORNING.
5) I told him I thought it was fucking weird as shit that he was going to the gym with this girl and at first he defended it/her but then texted her and cancelled. And then he proceeded to tell me about how much he wants our relationship to be like how it was “before” (fucking what does that even mean) and how he only wants me to be happy and how he loves me more than anything.
6) He also told me he did not like my scarf today.
So friends, I need some words of wisdom. What the fuck would you do in this situation?